A DJG ACCOUNT MANAGER is primarily responsible for managing day-to-day client projects for our purpose-driven client base. The AM makes sure the awesome work leaving our agency is delighting our clients and meeting budgets and timelines.
As the lead point of contact for clients, the Account Manager also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans, and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Our ideal candidate will maintain superior client relationships: they’ll make sure that client needs are understood by the internal delivery team and instill in the client confidence in our agency’s work.
The candidate we hire must demonstrate that they will be proactive about becoming knowledgeable on both the clients’ business and the agency business. This is necessary to support the advancement and completion of strategic and marketing decisions formulated by various stakeholders both within DJG and on the client side.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years of experience and some combination of marketing experience and education matched with an enormous enthusiasm for helping non-profits advance their goals!
May manage/direct Account Coordinator and Intern personnel.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress, and delivering the client’s projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Recruiting and training new account managers/coordinators.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all client’s requests.
- Acting as the clients’ representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning audience behavior to understand changing needs and to inform future client work.
Skills we are looking for
- Enthusiasm for your work and a positive attitude
- A background in advertising, design or marketing (agency experience a plus)
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective & diplomatic team management abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Experienced in using project management tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
To apply email Drew Navolio