We’re looking for a designer/art director that can contribute outstanding conceptual ideas for campaigns that work fluidly and effectively online and off. You’ll also collaborate with a team of creatives to execute campaign tactics including web and email design (which will leverage your working knowledge of UI/UX). Plus, you’re comfortable in the offline world and will have the ability to contribute to branding and print projects.
You’ll do all of this for our mission-based clients—associations, professional societies, and other non-profits. You see the potential these types of organizations offer to the right creative mind.
Yes, we’re in the ‘burbs but we do offer offsite flexibility—let’s discuss!
Things the Position Requires:
- 3-4 years experience minimum as a senior designer or art director
- Digital design expertise, with an understanding of UI/UX
- Print design and production experience
- A strategic approach to design
- Portfolio/online samples reflective of skill/expertise
- Great communication skills … no kidding, right?
- An eye for the following: color, typography, illustration, photography, animation, and various layout techniques
- Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and experience with UI/UX design and testing tools (Dreamweaver, Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills
Things That Would Be Great For You to Have:
- Basic WordPress design/development experience
- Video/motion graphics production experience (After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.)
Perks We Provide
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Medical insurance/Rx
- Work from home options (after first six months of employment)
- Paid sick days
- Paid time off (PTO) policy
- Simple IRA savings plan, company match
- Casual dress
- Dog-friendly office
- Easy access to the office from major highways
To be considered, please include a link to an online portfolio or samples with your application as well as salary requirements.
DJG is an equal opportunity employer.