Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Simple IRA, Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full Time
The Digital Marketing Specialist will create and tailor our client’s digital marketing efforts to reach their audience in personal and compelling ways. This individual will be focused primarily on building responsive HTML emails using some of the top email blasting platforms such as Informz, Higher Logic, Constant Contact, MagnetMail, Hubspot, Salesforce/Pardot, and BlueHornet. This position requires managing incoming inquiries from existing clients and a clear understanding of how to upload, manage, and segment their lists properly.
A successful Digital Marketing Specialist will be an analytical and creative individual who is comfortable interfacing with clients directly, understands how to build a positive relationship over time, and knows how to utilize email statistics (and web analytics) to improve our clients’ experience. This specialist will be responsible for building and managing all agency emails, segmenting and organizing lists, proofing content before implementation, and understanding how to test various email designs and calls-to-action.
The ideal candidate has a background in digital marketing and stays on top of emerging trends within this dynamic space. The ability to coordinate across various teams (creative, copywriters, etc.) is a plus. Prior experience with email blasts, analytics, CMS systems, and HTML/CSS is a must.
- Create and code emails from beginning to end using top platforms such as Informz, Higher Logic, Constant Contact, Salesforce/Pardot, and more. (Additional training offered upon hire.)
- Be able to troubleshoot code compatibility issues across most major email applications.
- Uploading and managing lists in various platforms
- Understanding how to test various calls-to-action and email campaigns
- A clear understanding of industry terms such as bounce rates, open rates, click rates, etc., to better understand performance
- Be able to make recommendations to copywriters and content planners on best practices and industry trends.
- Resize graphics to fit in email body copy
- Be comfortable blasting and scheduling emails
- Showcase expert-level communication skills in front of clients when providing recommendations and best practices
- Minimum of 3 years email marketing experience
- Knowledgeable with HTML and CSS
- Marketing background preferred
- Basic graphic design skills. Art & Design degree a plus!
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and team management skills
- Interest in emerging trends within the email marketing and digital marketing space
- Strong communication skills
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (or similar experience)
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress is a plus!
- Basic knowledge of project management tools (i.e TeamWork, Basecamp, ClickUp.)
Join a great team of people to help advance the growth of our digital marketing efforts.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work hand in hand with copywriters, content managers, and the entire creative team. This position requires a passion for marketing and a strong love for the latest industry trends.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
DJG offers team members a competitive salary, health insurance, simple IRA, paid vacation, personal and summer days, work from home/city/suburb options, dynamic environment.