This team member creates content for company web sites, applications, emails and blogs within project timelines and schedules. Leads team members in implementing content strategy. Interfaces with brands to review and iterate on content deliverables.
DJG's ideal content maven will love to write and can handle the pace and environment of an integrated marketing agency. Generating content for DJG's clients and the agency itself is a primary responsibility for this position. Successfully supporting the agency's creative teams and account managers with producing and moving content through the most effective channels is paramount.
- Leads digital content and editorial strategy and development for the organization
- Will work closely with the programs staff to generate new forms of content for the global market
- Partners with client editorial team to identify and leverage opportunities to develop a more expansive digital channel for magazine content
- Works closely with advertising and marketing teams to develop business models for new revenue
- Works in cooperation with the director of marketing and executive publisher of client publishingsto ensure publishing and marketing are actively supporting a strategy of customer lifecycle management
- Integrates digital and traditional publishing platforms and processes that support marketing, communications, data analytics, digital communications, journals/magazines, media and public relations, partnership development and management
- Able to commute to both burbs and downtown
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with content development and publishing
- Expert writing and communications skills
- Experience working in associations or non-profits
- Intermediate SEO knowledge and experience
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Demonstration of strong verbal written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Journalism or related degree preferred
- Skilled in proofreading and editing
Please send all resumes to Drew Navolio.