Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
DJG is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who oozes talent. This position requires you to be able to work independently on day-to-day tasks, AND collaborate with your creative teammates on conceptual projects. The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate with the design team, copywriters, project managers, and the account team to conceptualize and produce engaging, original, and on-brand deliverables for print, advertising, social media campaigns, video, and digitally related experiences.
The SGD must possess superior design and production skills. The depth of the position demands qualifications developed over a minimum of three to five [RZ1] years of related graphic design experience and will report directly to the Associate Creative Director.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent SGD will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of their clients through high-quality graphic content.
DJG is unique in that most of our clients are associations. Having worked on association-related projects would be a plus.
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful, brand, and campaign experiences.
- Managing graphic design deliverables from conception to delivery.
- Work with senior members of the team to generate design ideas that communicate initial concepts and follow through to delivering flawless executions.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, motion designers, photographers, vendors, and internal partners to deliver on briefs.
- Active participation in design critiques and brainstorms.
- Adept in researching new and groundbreaking inspiration for concepts across both digital and physical communication pieces.
- Coordinate and prioritize multiple workstreams within a larger project, managing their own time efficiently and productively.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Making sure all working files are backed up to DJG’s server.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of design experience at a top design studio, advertising, or reputable in-house agency.
- Passion and ability for branding and visual identity systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others and enjoys being accountable to their work and the larger team.
- Demonstrated experience with and passion for associations is a plus.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design (print and digital).
- Highly proficient in design tools and programs that allow you to bring your vision and ideas to life: Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, After Effects and/or Premier. Word and PowerPoint.
- HTML email and WordPress design/build experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or Communication Design
- Please submit a portfolio and resume as part of your application.
About David James Group:
The David James Group is a creative branding and integrated marketing communication services agency. We partner with associations to increase their impact on members, prospective members, and their cause.